Dr. Bashar Bizrah
- Author of the first surgical textbook on Rhinoplasty and facial plastic surgery in the Middle East and Gulf.
- Consultant Ear, Nose, Throat and Facial Plastic Surgeon at Al Nakheel Centre, Jeddah
- Consultant Otolaryngologist Head & Neck Surgeon, King Fahad General Hospital, Jeddah
- Speciality training in United Kingdom: Registrar to Aberdeen Teaching Hospitals. Registrar to Bournemouth General Hospitals. Resident to Lewisham Hospital, London
- Resident to the Radcliff Infirmary, Oxford.
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Appointment assistant professor in otolaryngology of Damascus University-1991.
- Diploma Royal College of Surgeons, England. Member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Member of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery. MD, Damascus University.
- Nationality: British and Syrian.
Dr. Bashar’s Interview
The website also contains a large number of videos of real surgeries that the doctor has performed.